My pal is getting married at the end of the month. I can’t go to the wedding, but I want to make a mix that MAY POSSIBLY BE PLAYED AT THE RECEPTION!
She’s French, and very indie-cool. She told me that there’ll be Arctic Monkeys, Hard Fi etc being played at the reception/party and that I should really go because I’ll be the only one dancing with her! LOL
Anyway, here’s the ideas I have so far. Its indie-cool tempered with encouraging non-indie-cool people to dance. Suggestions? Amendments? Etc?
Bear in mind that we are all in our early 30s!
- I Will Survive Cake
- Legal Man Belle and Sebastian
- Bonnie and Clyde Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot
- Danger! High Voltage! Electric Six
- Seven Nation Army The White Stripes
- Release The Pressure Leftfield
- Rise Public Image Ltd.
- Rebellion (Lies) Arcade Fire
- She Sells Sanctuary The Cult
- The Walk The Cure
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (House Spirit Club Mix) Warp Brothers
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor Arctic Monkeys
- One More Time Daft Punk
- The Bad Touch The Bloodhound Gang
- Cannonball The Breeders
- Lazy X Press 2 feat. David Byrne
- Somebody Told Me (Mylo Mix) The Killers
- Horny As A Dandy Mousse T vs The Dandy Warhols
- Bottle Rocket The Go! Team
- Rapture Riders Go Home Productions
- Jump Around House Of Pain
- Milkshake Kelis
- So Here We Are Bloc Party
- Flame Bell X1
- Tequila (Mint Royale Shot) Terrorvision
- Just Can’t Get Enough Nouvelle Vague
- Buck Rogers Feeder