As a reasonable correspondent to the NME once put it in the letters page years ago.
And wasn’t he wise?. A thirtysomething gentleman like myself just doesn’t give a shit anymore about what is cool.*
I love this.
- Download Chinese Translation by M. Ward. (5.3 MB)
- So far, so hip. I’m a Word-readin’, Stylus-checkin’, VBR -encodin’ kinda guy. Ward is on the ascendant. I have him before he does a Ray Lamontagne. (PS: Have a look at the video on Youtube as it is quite quite good).
And I really love this.
- Download Exceeder by Mason (9MB).
- Wheee! Tops off with the Muscle Marys in Vauxhall at 5am on a Sunday morning! Gurning like an idiot! Yes, this sort of thing excites me. And I don’t have to be off my face to appreciate it either (not that there’s anything wrong with that sort of thing – how else would those ‘Mental’ compilations get sales?). Also, does this sample ‘Let It All Blow’ by the Dazz Band? Sounds like it.
But I really love this.
- Download Party Hard by Andrew WK (3.6MB).
- I fucking love this. Altogether now: party hard party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard…
* Of course I care about what’s cool. Are you out of your freaking mind?
PS: Downloads available for 7 days. Run, Timmy, run!