Well, we’re back from Hong Kong.
I’m sure I could write tonnes about it, but best not bore you m’dears. Here’s the skinny.
1. It looks like something from the future (see above).
2. It’s the safest city I’ve ever been in.
3. It’s a gentle introduction to Asia for a Westerner.
4. They love to shop.
5. Public transport is dirt cheap and hyper-efficient.
6. Wine is ludicrously expensive.
7. It moves hella fast.
8. The gay scene is rather teeny-tiny.
9. It’s near Macau, which Portugal used to own and now is full of Las Vegas stye casinos.
10. I may have to spend a lot more time there if his nibs has to transfer there for a few months. (Poor me!)