Mixing is therapy.
As I get stressed out about work and my studies, one of my ways to unwind is uncork a nice red and get to mixin’.
Shoreditch Trauma appears to be one of my most downloaded and popular mixes. It was a bit of a departure for me in that it consisted of lots of frenetic indie goodness rather than funky euphoric house. The gay party boys in London said it was too ‘heavy metal’ (LOL), but it seemed to take on a life of its own online.
So, here tentatively, is the follow up: Creepy Treehouse!
What’s not to like?
- Something New (Galactic Version) The Black Ghosts
- Archangel (8-Bit Boy Remix) Burial
- Bizarre Love Triangle (The Crystal Method Extended Mix) New Order
- Guilty Hotline
- Hard To Beat (Axwell Remix) Hard Fi
- Blind (Frankie Knuckles Mix) Hercules and Love Affair
- Young Love Moto Boy
- Roscoe Midlake
- The Wine She Drinks Exit: Pursued By A Bear
- Hot in Herre Tiga feat. Jake Shears
- Shoes Kelly
- Witchi Tai To X-Press 2 feat. Tim DeLaughter
- Finally, Did You No Wrong (CeCe Peniston vs Sex Pistols) Go Home Productions
- Time To Pretend MGMT
- Bug Powder Dust Bomb The Bass feat. Justin Warfield
- Walking With A Ghost In Paris (Tegan & Sara vs Mylo) Party Ben
- Broken English (Baron von Luxxury Slow Touch 120 Remix) Marianne Faithfull
- Le dernière minute Carla Bruni
- Jolene (Divide & Kreate Mix) Dolly Parton