I was going to wait til next week to share the new mix so that I could start with “Free at last! Free at last!”, but to hell with it, here it is.
I’m off to Canada for a fortnight from Sat 28th. Good timing, as the day before I will have handed in my 4,000 word assignment for the OU (which is currently at an, ahem, interesting stage…)
We’re starting in the west in Vancouver then making our way across the country taking in various cities and ending up in Toronto. With a bungee jump somewhere in there (and car hire: I have to drive a few hundred kilometres on the wrong side of the road – I’m not sure which is more terrifying!).
Anyway, in celebration of all things Canadian, here is a mix of all of my favourite Céline Dion and Bryan Adams tracks.
Or, maybe this:
- Head To Toe (Seamus Haji Big Love Mix) Seamus Haji feat. Doug Lazy
- When You Touch Me (Original Club Mix) Freemasons feat. Katherine Ellis
- Pjanoo (Original Mix) Pryda
- Funk (Robbie Rivera Mix) Matteo Esse
- I Believe (Cahill Mix) Soultronics feat. Max C.
- Chase The Sun (A Side Mix) Planet Funk
- The One (Freemasons Vocal Club Mix) Kylie Minogue
- In Love With You (Original) Atrium
- Gotta Let Go (Paul Emanuel Club Mix) A Lee feat. Amanda Wilson
- The Electric Road Morgan Page vs. Lifelike
- Give It 2 Me (Paul Oakenfold Remix) Madonna
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Freemasons Mix) Marvin Gaye
- Young Offender (live) Pet Shop Boys