In which Enda asks just how many Freemasons tracks can you take before you start yearning for Motörhead‘s Ace of Spades?
This mix is partially inspired by my first foray into DJing when my noisy Soulwax tracks brought the gay boys up to the box to (nicely) demand Freemasons.
I love me some Freemasons as much as the next boy. After all they have managed to miraculously convert some of Beyoncé’s dreadful robo-R&B stuff into swingorilliant disco stormers. They’ve just done the same for Moby and their own stuff is pretty ace too.
So why have one chocolate when you can gorge on the whole box?
- Uninvited (Wawa Remix) * Freemasons feat. Bailey Tzuke
- Beautiful Liar (Freemasons Remix Afterhours Edit) * Beyoncé & Shakira
- Green Light (Freemasons Club Remix) * Beyoncé
- I Decided (Freemasons Club Mix) * Solange
- Love On My Mind (Full Intention Club Mix) * Freemasons feat. Amanda Wilson
- Here Comes The Rain Again (Freemasons Vocal Mix) * Eurythmics
- Disco Lies (Freemasons Club Mix) * Moby
- Ring The Alarm (Freemasons Mix) * Beyoncé
- Deja Vu (Freemasons Club Mix No Rap) * Beyoncé
- Love Sensation 06 (Freemasons Club Mix) * Loleatta Holloway
- The One (Freemasons Vocal Club Mix) * Kylie Minogue
- Work (Freemasons Club Mix) * Kelly Rowland
Ok, I think we need some Lemmy now.