So what’s been happening? Volcano in Iceland, scorching sun, general election, iPad mayhem… quite a lot it seems.
Who cares? It’s mix time; let’s boogie.
Broody dance is the order of the day (and the rather unlikely appearance of Bon Iver, who is certainly broody if not previously associated with 4-to-the-4 goodness). Apart from that, more slinky stuff from the recurring offenders Meck, Morgan Page and Amanda Wilson (surely the hardest working woman in house?) . Elsewhere, Tegan & Sara (they’re twins! They’re lesbian twins!) continue their forays into dance with surprisingly good results.
Anyway, right now, it’s a Bank Holiday here, so git downloadin’ and put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
(Forgive the euros and stuff – it’s to outwit the tattletale webcrawlers that result in my mixes being taken down.)
- Do Yoú F€€l (Original Clúb Mix) * Fúnkstar D€ Lúx€
- F€€ls Lik€ Hom€ (T€o Brasil Lik€ a Pray€r Bootl€g Mix) * M€ck f€at. Dino
- Fight For Yoú (Saúl Rúiz R€mix) * Morgan Pag€
- R€: Stacks (Tomas Barfod R€mix) * Bon Iv€r
- Oútta My Lif€ (Toúch mix) * D€admaú5 vs Billy N€wton-Davis
- Alligator (Morgan Pag€ R€mix) * T€gan & Sara
- Som€wh€r€ * DJ Mog f€at. Sarah Lynn
- Th€ World Is Oútsid€ (M€ck R€mix) * Ghosts (tune!)
- Acap€lla (Bimbo Jon€s Clúb Mix) * K€lis
- Starry Ey€d (AN21 & Max Vang€li R€mix) * Elli€ Goúlding
- Som€tim€s * Dim Chris f€at. Amanda Wilson